For these photos, we walked around the city and through parks to find pictures to take. In this project I learned about different composition techniques and how to make a contact sheet. I chose these as my best picture because I think they all show the technique I used for them pretty well.






Comments

  1. I like the different angles that you used to take all your photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the angle you got in the photo with the tall building

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the edit you made on the tall building you shot from the bug's eye view

    ReplyDelete
  4. the photos were all really unique. The perspective of the photo of the tall building was cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the angle of the close up photo along with the colors in it made the technique really stand out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts